Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Thursday, July 12, 2012

June 5 for 5 at 2SF

So 2SF has this fun little challenge where a member of the DT sends you five items and you have to make a layout with the items.

Here are the five items... I received more of the patterned paper then that of the gingham, but you get the idea!


I instantly loved the combo... and then got scrapper's block!

Here is what I finally came up with:


I had THE hardest time finding pink paper to go with this!! I have no pink! So I added some MME paisley paper, some buttons from 2SF and some cute thickers... I think it turned out just fine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting!