Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Monday, April 16, 2012

Zobbie Zombie is back!

I love the Zobbie Zombie image from Scrapbook Stamp Society. I find myself coloring him over and over, and so I decided to use him to make a birthday card for my 17 year old brother in law to whom zombies are, of course, cool...

This time I skipped the bling and Stickles to keep him a little more masculine :)


I used:
DCWV card base
Momenta paper (from my ancient pack yet again!)
Both the base and the paper were misted with Tattered Angels leather glimmermist (OK so I added a bit of girly)
some black corrugate
Sentiment is printed out
Spiced Marmalade distress ink


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
One Stitch at a Time Challenge #109 - brights - I think this card is rather bright!
Pan Pastel Challenge #14 - one for the boys
Paper Sundaes Challenge #116 - Anything goes
Stampalot April Challenge - Happy Birthday
Ink on my Fingers - Men themed (he's 17 so he counts now eh?)

13 comments:

  1. cute zombie! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me smile. Fabulous card Victoria. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute Victoria and a lovely bright happy feel to it.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Birthday celebrations at Stampalot challenge this month and really hope you can join our blog hop as well, we have lots of super prizes.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute & colourfuk, thanks for sharing at Panpastel UK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun little chap he is like the way you have coloured him.Thanks for sharing it with us at PanPastel uk this week.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol this is so cute in a funny sort of way lol. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fairly bright to me too.. Great card for a 17 year old !
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Brights' challenge.
    Hope to see you back next week :O)

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute zombie, he is not scary at all. Lovely for a 17 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fab card, I love the fun image. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really cool.Thanks for joining the birthday celebrations at Sir Stampalot,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha this is awesome, what a fab image! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx-
    p.s I have lovely candy on offer if you would like to enter-on my sidebar at www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card and such a cute image, beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining in the Birthday celebrations at Stampalot and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting!