Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Saturday, November 17, 2012

Santa is Checking His List Twice... Are You On It?

Welcome to QKR Stampede's First Blog Hop "Santa's Checking his list Twice"

The QKR Stampede design team is showcasing a brand new release just in time for the holidays. This digital image is just one of the many beautiful Stamps that you will find in the QKR Stampede Store. Come join us as we hop along from each of our designer as they share there fabulous creation using this new digital image.

There will be Two Mystery DT Members who will each be choosing a winner from the comments left on their hop post! These winners will each win our featured QKR Stampeded digital image.

Along with One Grand Prize winner of the hop chosen from comments left on the very last stop, which is QKR Stampede Blog who will receive 5 new digital stamps of their choice from the QKR Stampede Store

Our hop will run through Saturday November 17th with winners announced on Sunday November 18th on the QKR Stampede blog


If you have arrived here from the Lovely ­­Tina's blog then you are in the right place. If not, why not start at the beginning of the hop which is QKR Stampede Blog



I used the October special border punch from Creative memories to create the chain and twinkles, and inked it up with my DIs and some chalk ink. Of course, our darling Santa was colored with my Copics.


Don't forget to leave a comment at each stop!!

Thanks for hopping along with us, your next stop on the hop is the lovely Jackie's Blog

8 comments:

  1. I am always on the naughty list, life is more fun that way;) Adore your creation, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love your card and the use of the CM border punch! I'm going to use your idea to make a card as well... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Christmas! Love how you used the small flakes from the border. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card--I love this border punch! Perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CAS Christmas card! Love your coloring and the simplicity of the card. Well done!

    Hugs Mian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the red and white and those small snowflakes. Great job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting!