Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Friday, January 6, 2012

My First Blog Hop!!!

Wow! So Let's Scrap has invited me to join in on their blog hop! I am sooo excited!
 
Even more exciting, it is a card hop, so I have to make a card based on one of their exclusive, never-seen-before sketches! Sooo exciting! The sketch I got was fabulous and I know exactly who I am giving the card to... (so she better not be peeking on my blog Miss Valentine's Baby!)
 
In total, there will be 50 ladies participating, so thats 50 card sketches, 50 inspiration cards.... and the best part, every one of us will be giving away a RAK with 2 chances to win on each and every blog! WOW!!!
 

So ladies... get ready, this is gonna be a fun one!!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and commenting!