Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Monday, May 7, 2012

NSD: Big Picture and Frosted Designs combine :)

I combined the Big Picture Classes challenge to use a pocket with the Frosted Designs use nothing new Facebook challenge, both for NSD.


I used NOTHING new on this one except for some adhesive. I bought the paper in Hawaii, I've had the pocket since forever, and all the "embellies" are cut out of brochures from Hawaii. I did use some new sparkle embossing powder I bought last week... but I already had it for this challenge so I don't think that counts!

The pocket holds the airline tickets which are a bit ugly. I misted it in blue and red (which all came out brownish), sparkle embossed over Festive berries distress ink, and splashed some orange Dylusions mist to make the splotches.

This page will serve as a mini title page for the Big Island part of our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting!