Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Saturday, May 5, 2012

SYAO14, 2SF Paper Piecing and Frosted Designs NSD Challenge #1

Keepin' on keepin' on over at Paper Secrets, with this week's Scrap Your Ass Off challenge:



PRODUCTS
fabric or felt
ribbon/twine
flags & or pennants
3+ flowers
Re-cycled item such as packaging or ?
3+ patterned papers
stick pins
metal embellishment/hardware


TECHNIQUES
punches (border/corner)
acrylic paint (stamped-brushed-stencil-etc. ...your choice of application)
distressing
embossing (dry or heat)


Since this sketch was so simple, I decided to combine it with the Frosted Designs National Scrapbook Day Challenge #1 - to use only patterned papers. I also added the Paper Piecing challenge for NSD from Two Scrapbook Friends.

This is what I came up with:



I used all patterned papers except for the paper pieced tractor, so I hope that counts!!
For Paper Secrets, I used fabric, twine, 3 pp, metal, pennants, and distressing as a technique.

Supplies:
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, DCWV
Brads: Recollections
Twine: Jillibean Soup
Pennants: Punky sprouts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting!