Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Friday, June 8, 2012

Father's Day Blog Hop

Good morning, today at the Scrapbook Stamp Society we are having a blog hop to get you inspired for Father's Day!

If you have arrived here from Lou then you are on the right track to continue but if you have just arrived here from blogger land and would like to hop along with us then please start back at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog.


For today I have created a card for my Dad. He loves koi fish and gold fish and really any sort of fish. We bought him an aquarium one year for Christmas, and I think that is one of his favourite gifts. When I saw this fabulous digi Koi Fish #13 by Kim L Pipkin I knew I had to use it for my dad.


I colored the image using Copics, and added Glossy Accents to the eyes and the fins on the fish for some drame.

Thanks for hopping and now please hop on over to Nataliya!

Thanks for visiting and please pop back again soon!
xxx

12 comments:

  1. Great card Tori. This will make Kim so happy to see this beautiful card made from her digi. Very pretty coloring.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coloring. It is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, and I like the image!!!

    Hugs Hanny

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to see same image how different you can do with it. Awesome work here.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coloring; love the addition of those buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Tory! I am loving the colours you have chosen and the glossy accents really makes the fish stand out.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Tory....bet your Dad will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colors and the card
    Fab WOrk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those Koi's!! They remind me of my brother in laws fish pond!! Thank you so much for sharing!!
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great classic card. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting!