Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Saturday, March 17, 2012

2SF Christa's sketch challenge

Every Wednesday, a brand new sketch by the DT is put up as a challenge on the Two Scrapbook Friends forum.

Christa gave us this gorgeous sketch:


I loved it... but didn't have any small photos to use... but this one is definitely going into the sketch book for future use again!


My stickers are Momenta ST-4490, and the black chipboards and flowers are from ST-3087. The papers are Recollections and Bazzill Bling, and the large chipboard plus the grey crazy looking flower are from Cosmo Cricket's EverAfter collection. I might add journalling... I'm not sure. I also need to make a facing page for this one, because I forgot to include my three little brothers in law on this page! Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting!