Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Thursday, April 5, 2012

2SF Sharlene's Sketch

Sharlene gave us a card sketch over at Two Scrapbook Friends in March, but Christa told me I could make it a LO, so that's what I did!


I knew I had a scalloped circle paper somewhere in my stash (Bo Bunny Jasmyne) so that is where I started on this one.


This is baby me and baby cousin Stephie with a frog I found at my grandfathers, and mom is showing it to us. Approx year is 1988? I realize I cut up those photos without checking for the year (Mom is gonna kill me...)

Anyways... my supplies:
Bo Bunny Jasmyne scalloped circle
Momenta Chloe's Garden for the background papers to the photos and the circle PK-2384
Momenta vibrant cardstock PA-1033
Momenta alphas ST-2194
Momenta vellum message sticker
Creative Memories "captured moments" transparent sticker
Sticko froggie stickers
Misc: ribbon, buttons, flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting!