Welcome to Scrapbook Stamp Society's Butterfly Kisses Hop.
Today we have all kinds of fun, we would love for you to hop from blog to blog and leave a little love by the end of the week.
We do have candy for all today! Visit our store www.scrapbookstampsociety.com and look through our digital download FANTASY section to get your FREE candy. There are 5 pages and you'll have to guess which digital stamp has the golden egg. When you see the golden egg there will a download link for you.
Also remember if you link up a project using an SSS digi you bought this month, you can win a Sizzix Texture Boutique!! How exciting! I want one! Just go here and link it up!
My project this week uses three digis by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff - Ballerina Kitty 1, 2, and 3. I made a wood wall hanging for a little girls room.
I used MDF letters from Michael's, Momenta Chloe's Garden paper from the Pyramid pack (used the smaller pieces with the smaller patterns), twine. The flowers and butterflies are made out of scrap cardstock and cut using my Silhouette. Everything got a nice coating of Perfect Pearls mist to give it a bit of glam, along with the bling and the pearl as the flower centres.
Here are some close-ups of the colored images. For all three kittens I used the following Copic markers: E31, E35, E37, BV00, BV02, BV04, BV08, R32, R35, R39, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, E000, BG10, BG15, G05.
Thanks for stopping by in the hop, and let me know if you have any comments or questions. If you didn't start at the Scrapbook Stamp Society blog, go back to the start and visit all the talented ladies. If you did, your next stop is Joan.
Here is the hop listing:
1. Linda - http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com
2. Nataliya- http://lovecraftsforever.blogspot.ca
3. Gill - http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com
4. Karin - http://karinsartscrap.blogspot.com
5. Chrissy - http://chrissyscardland.blogspot.com
6. Jessica - http://kawaiislandgurl72.blogspot.com
7. Bee- http://beeordee.blogspot.com
8. Claire- http://clairescraftycreations.blogspot.com
9. Pamela- http://pamelascraftspot.blogspot.com
10. Tory - http://tfraildesigns.blogspot.com
11. Joan - http://Joan-discoveries.blogspot.com
12. Lisa T - http://lilfeathers.blogspot.com
Welcome to my blog!
The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.
Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!