Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Thursday, February 16, 2012

Let's Scrap 1-11-12 The Groom

Unfortunately with all the travelling I did last month, I missed submitting this challenge on time to Let's Scrap based on the 1-11-12 sketch below.

1-11-12

I really didn't have enough vertical photos to make it work out, so I rotated the right page to allow for the use of some horizontals too.



I made my husband write the journalling card for this one... he stressed over it for days (another reason I missed the deadline) but it came out cute... with his little dig about being early. I ran behind all day because of a screw-up on my fake nails :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting!