Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Momenta D-Lite Annoucement

Well... guess what?

I made the Momenta D-Lite design team... its like a "lite" version of a design team with less requirements but still lots of perks!

We got to choose the products we wanted, and what a time I had! There were soo many gorgeous products!

I really fell in love with the Chloe's Garden line. Everything else I picked was functional (a party pack because I've been complaining I have no party paper, a beachy stack because I ran out of beach stuff, cat themed stuff.. etc)... but this one was purely because I loved it!

Below is PA-2384, the Chloe's Garden pyramid paper pad. Love it! First of all, these pyramid pads are so cool because you get a few pages in smaller sizes, so you don't have to cut up a 12x12 for a small piece. Plus, the patterns are shrunk on the smaller papers, so you do have more useable papers for card making and you have a diversity of patterns.
12X12 CHLOES GARDEN PYRAMID PAPER PAD

I really didn't know how I was going to use these, but they turned out to be the first Momenta products I turned to. I used this sketch from a Two Scrapbook Friends sketch challenge.

I think the dragonfly is what sent me in the direction of Chloe's Garden. I also wanted to use these photos of my cousin and her family, and rather than doing the same old orange, I wanted something different. So here it is!



In addition to the pyramid pack, I also used the Chloe's Garden Borders ST-5159. They're not on the website yet, so I can't link them up for you, but you get 4 puffy 12" border strips. These are too cute... they are puffy sticker borders. I cut two of the 12" borders up for this. First the flower one to have two pieces of it, and then just a small portion of the banners was used... I finally found banners I love! Amazing!!

The title is also in Momenta puffy alphas ST-3190. I really like these as well. First, there's a good combo of letters. Second, they are just cute!

I also used Peeled Paint Distress ink on the edges of the dot paper and the base cardstock. The Peeled Paint and the Weathered Wood go great with this collection. I don't have any pink distress ink yet, so I can't tell you which one to use, but I think its the one in the basic set that's available every year. I used my Marvy Uchida border punch, and a blue gel pen too.

Hope you enjoyed, and if you're not familiar with Momenta, check them out! For all my Canadian friends, I buy most of my Momenta at Zellers. Everything is a good price there and they have a good selection... just look for the logo...

atd


Happy scrapping!!





10 comments:

  1. gorgeous layout...love the products you used (and your lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous page.. love that combo.. i think it's in my next order.. can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful colors. Really makes the pictures pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I love what you did with the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those papers!!! I need to get them next time around!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty!! Love the colors!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting!