Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Guess what!!

I am now on the design team for Scrapbook Stamp Society! Who knew I would get a digi stamp position when I barely even have any Copics! Had to send hubby out to get me a green one since I don't have any and I needed some green to do some flowers!

This is the card I've made for tonight's release party. Head on over to Facebook and check out all the new releases and oldie but goodies!

The little lady I am showcasing tonight is Nellie & The High Wire Act from the Cirque de la Ragamuffins collection by Sherri Baldy. It is a cute collection!


I used DCWV cardstock, stash cardstock, and some glitter glue.

For Copics, I used R32, R35, R39, R29, Y13, Y15, Y17, E31, E37, E0000, E000, E00, E02.

I think she is totally cute, and I plan on sending this likely to my baby cousin who does ballet.

You could also use her for you can do it, good luck, and happy birthday cards for sure. If you have another idea, please add it in the comments! I would love to know what you woudl use her for!

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting and commenting!