Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Friday, February 17, 2012

Paper Secrets CYAO1

OK.. so if Scrap Your Ass Off wasn't enough, I am also signed up for the Card Your Ass Off Competition over at Paper Secrets.

This week was the first round.

We had this sketch below and had to use three of the following:
Core'dinations Cardstock
Stamps
Sanding
Tearing
Inking
Flowers
Buttons



This is my card. I used a Just Rite stamp, I inked with my Distress Inks, and I sanded the card edges.


I have to say.. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out... I am starting to get this card making thing! The border punch was my Marvy again... I love my Marvy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting!