Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Sunday, February 19, 2012

CYAO2 - New Home Card

This week's challenge over at Paper Secrets:






Use 3 of the following products/techniques:
Patterned Paper
Mist
3 or more layers
chipboard
Dry embossing
twine


This is my card. I am not really setting out planning to make cards for any specific occaision, and am just sort of going where I feel like it. I am also trying to use papers from my scrap bin only.


This card started with the patterned paper which I decided I wanted to use... and went from there!

Hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting!