Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Practical Scrappers 2nd Round Entry

Well, sadly I didn't make it through to the second round over at the Practical Scrappers layout contest, but I did make the 2nd round layout anyways. We were given a choice of two sketches. I can't seem to find the one I used on their website... but here is the layout anyways...


I used Spiced Marmalade distress ink with a bit of Antique Linen and my non stick craft mat to make the background coloring. I then machine stitcled the flowers, and colored them in with my Copics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting!