Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Thursday, February 23, 2012

Paper Secrets February Sketch Challenge - True Love

The Paper Secrets February sketch is by Rochelle, and is tres cute...

I thought it looked like a lot of fun, but I decided to replace the two bottom photos with one 4x6, and this is what I came up with....


I knew, with the little square to the left at the top, that this was the page to use. I had the "Its our song" vellum already set aside with this photo, of my first dance with my husband as seen by my sister.


I used a pile of stamps to make the background behind the photo, and Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint and Walnut Stain distress inks. I also misted the whole background. 

Now head on over to Paper Secrets and give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting!