Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Thursday, February 23, 2012

Scrapbook Stamp Society / Momenta D-lite girls Hop


Welcome to our hop. Some of the Momenta D-lite girls have decided to try our hand with digi-stamps from the Scrapbook Stamp Society. We mixed some of our favorite Momenta products with a few of our favorite digi stamps. You can view all of our projects quick and easy at the http://www.facebook.com/ScrapbookStampSociety facebook page.

If you would like to hear our recipes for our projects and see them up close please click on our blog links posted on that Facebook page.

Here is the blog post on this card:
I got the opportunity this week to work with this super-cute digi-stamp from Scrapbook Stamp Society and Addicted to Stamps. Her name is Lil Ragamuffin Bunny by Sherri Baldy. I was given a few to choose from, but I loved her right-off. She was so different with her little attitude from most of the happy cutesy digis out there! I really wanted to do her justice by making a bit of a punky card with some attitude.

Get her as a freebie, here!
So here it is!


The cardstock is Momenta PA-1033. I love their textured cardstock, it adds so much to a page, and when sanded, chalked or inked, adds a lot to a card or a page.

The purple patterned paper is also Momenta from PA-1992, which I can't link up for you. Its the Occaisions and Celebrations paper pack. I just picked it up after Christmas :) It has a ton of nice papers, but nothing specifically holiday, all more generic. Its the perfect starter kit as it gives you papers to use for every occaision and every need.

I colored our Lil Ragamuffin Bunny with my Copics. Her fur was BV00, BV02, BV04. Her tummy and feet in BG10 and BG15. Her tail is YR0000, YR00. Her face is YR0000, E00, R20. Lips R32, eyelids BG15, and eyes B02. Her hair was Y11 and E31.  I really don't have many more Copics than that, but that was all I needed to make her so cute!

Hope you like her and hop on over to get her to get all your Easter cards ready!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors
    I got this freebie too wasnt quite finished
    I love purples too
    You did amazing job with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cute and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. Great color combo. Happy Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting!