Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Page Maps Sketch Challenge - Girlys

Page Maps has a great sketch challenge this month. I really love their sketches :)


This one intrigued me with those swirly things.... Originally I wanted to make them out of pipe cleaners but I didn't have any. Then I thought about wire and seed beads... none of that either.

This layout sat undone for a few days while I pondered over the swirlies... because I knew I wanted to use something similar and not replace with a different element....

And this is what I came up with!


Glitter glue makes everything better lol! Also the two left papers, plus the mat and the border are all from DCWV the Glitter Stack... so what should you add to a glitter page? MORE GLITTER!!!

Overall very cute I think for a bunch of cute little girls dancing around at my wedding.

Eventually I will make another page to go beside this one of myself holding one of the girls and my husband holding two of them :)

Thanks for looking!!


1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!! Love the scrappy page! Thanks for hopping with One Crazy Stamper! Our New challenge is posted and the theme is christmas/holiday! Hope you can play along for another chance at some goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting!