Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Sunday, November 27, 2011

Scraptastic Club 1st November Challenge - Ride Warriors

Scraptastic Club gives you 4 varied challenges each month, the first one for November was to use banners on your layout.


This photo is from the summer when we took my brothers-in-law to Canada's Wonderland for their birthdays. It was their first visit ever. This is the photo taken by the roller coaster cameras on Behemoth, which is the tallest coaster there. The empty seat next to Cam is supposed to be me.... but no way was I going on that thing!! My sister came along and she did go on...

The striped paper is from a scrapbook a day desk calendar that has frames and cut outs and plain pages to use as mats. The rest are random items I had.

Thanks for visiting!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for participating in the Scraptastic Challenge! I really love the multi-colored title. It feels so bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting!