What caught me was the clocks she used to make a strip on the page. I paired this challenge with the CR84FN3 as I envisioned the clocks on brown.
Here is the color image:
And here is my scraplift and color challenge:
I used Tim Holtz masks and Wild Honey Distress Ink to do the base coat. Then I added stamps of clocks in Walnut Stain and of suns in Versamark Champagne. I inked the edges of the paper in Walnut stain and a bit of white chalk. I cut out around the clock strip to insert the tan paper into the page. I tore one edge and used a bit more Wild Honey. Finally, to tone down the white mat under the photo, I used Peeled Paint Distress Ink. The scallop trim is Cosmo Cricket EverAfter.
Below are some detail photos of the masking and stamping:
I hope you enjoy!